Lately my posts have been about my running...or my weekend. Since I just did one on my running, I guess I need a recap of my weekend...
Friday we went to Southside after work for Happy Hour. There was a good group of us, had a couple of beers there, and then Mark, mitul & I went next door for pizza...and then Mark & I went back to Southside to hang out with Maggie & Rolf for a bit. I had had like 4 beers at Happy Hour, and I was done drinking. Which was a good thing because we got up Saturday and went to the gym, and then headed into Bethesda. Met up at Caddie's on Cordell to watch the SU vs. Pitt basketball game at noon. There was a bunch of people that met up...Jeff & Dana came down...Kristin & Dyana, and Joe was in town...Ryan came...and Jacob & Sarah came for awhile as well. It was a good time despite our loss...And a bad loss seeing that we were up by 11 with 3 minutes to go. I guess NIT here we come.
After the game, Ryan, Kristin, Joe, Mark & I went to Rock Bottom to get some food...and then we called it a day. We came back home and watched Rush Hour 3 - I actually stayed awake for the entire movie.
Sunday I got up, went to Church and then went on my 7-mile run. It ended up being a really nice day outside, Mark finally got to go out to do some work, which made him happy. I stayed in and actually did some work work, since I'm pretty swamped with stuff. It did make for a productive Monday AM when I was able to e-mail everything off first thing in the morning. I felt very accomplished.
We grilled some salmon for dinner. I love that the weather is getting warmer. Love being able to grill...And just hung out the rest of the night. Greg came in Sunday evening, so now we have a roomie until the end of June...
No comments:
Post a Comment