This past weekend we had our 3rd annual bar crawl. (I don't know if it's really annual, I think we missed a year between the 1st & 2nd one. Let's do a little recap of the weekend:
Friday after work went to Overwood with a couple co-workers for Happy Hour. Didn't stay out too late, I was pretty exhausted from the work week. Came home and relaxed the rest of the evening.
Saturday morning was pretty productive. Got up, straightened up the place, did laundry, cleaned my bathroom, weeded, ran to the grocery store...Had to get that all done before 11:00 because I had an 11:00 massage appointment. Clara had gotten a gift certificate for her birthday and wanted to know if I was interested in going along. Went in for a 1/2 hour massage, which was rather relaxing. Next time I go get a massage, would definitely want to go after I went for a long run or something and was a little sore from that...It felt really good when she found a knot and worked that out. Would think it'd feel pretty good if I was a little sore. She had an hour massage so I was done before her...Sat out in the waiting room and chatted with Adam & Ava. Then the 4 of us went to La Tasca for lunch. Had a good time there. Wish I could have hung out a little longer, but had to get home because we planned to start the bar crawl at 3:00.
Had a cab pick us up around 3:00, and headed down to Chadwick's for the start of our crawl. Met up with a couple of Greg's co-workers there, as well as Jeff...and the crawl started. Let's see, we went to Chadwick's, Union St. Pub, 100 King St., O'Connell's, Fish Market, Bugsby's, Landini Brother's, Bayou Room, Pat Troy's, Murphy's, Bistro Europa, Bertucci, Flying Fish, Tiffany's Tavern, Hard Times, and then finished the night at Bistro. Ryan met up with us somewhere in there as well..and Susie, Nicole & Karl met up with us for a couple of drinks. I was doing pretty good up to Bugsby's, where we sat for like an hour and ate some food...After that I had a real hard time getting the beer to go down, and I had decided not to drink any hard alcohol, so I didn't get that drunk at all.
Sunday was a good day. Surprisingly after drinking all that, Mark barely had a hangover. I think that was a first for him. I did some cooking Sunday afternoon. Grilled shrimp for dinner, and made a yummy corn salad to go along with that. And I also made some sauce and a lasagna. I figured it'd make for good lunches during the week.
No comments:
Post a Comment