Another busy week at work. But hey, at least it was only a 4-day week...And next week is also another 4-day week. We're headed to the airport in a couple of hours for Boston!!!
Let's see, Monday normal work day...Actual got out of there a little early because a storm passed by and knocked out our power around 4:30, and it didn't kick back on so we all took off. Kickball was cancelled because of the rain. Went to Target afterwards and picked up a couple things, to come home to no power. There was a tree that went down knocking down the power lines right around the corner. We thought it'd be back on that night, but never came back on until 7:30 Tuesday night.
Tuesday after work Clara and I went walking for 1:40. I only had flip flops so I had to walk in those, and got 2 blisters because of that. Ava came along with us. She's adorable. Every time I see her makes me want to start having kids right now. Went through our freezer and grilled up some chicken since it'd of been waste anyways.
Wednesday we had our annual safety meeting.
Yesterday was pretty busy. Mitul was out at training, so I had to do the 3 week schedule...Had a meeting for that, had to meet with Keith to go over our schedule...Had to finish up the projection...Was supposed to finish up a spec. review but never got around to that. That'll just have to wait until Tuesday. After work went to Outback with Adam, Clara, Ava, Jeff, Michelle, and Rick...They were getting dinner but I just stayed for 2 beers, which Rick ended up taking care of the bill, which was very nice of him!
No comments:
Post a Comment