Monday, June 2, 2008

My weekend in review

Getting back to my once a week - weekend update post.

Friday was a busy busy day at work. It sucks that Friday's end up like that, I run around and get nothing done that I want to, and leave the office with my desk a mess. Left work Friday and headed to SouthSide for a couple of beverages. Got pizza to-go next door for dinner and ate that outside at home with Mark.

Saturday Mark got up normal time to go into work, and I decided I should do the same. I did go to the gas station first to get my safety inspection done, seeing how it was the end of the month. Almost failed that b/c my license plate light wasn't working. Then I went to work for a couple hours and got stuff organized and cleaned up. Stopped at Kohl's and bought a dress for Cindy's wedding. I have a real bad farmer's tan, so I went with one with sleeves on it. Which reminds me I need to go try it on again to make sure it's a keeper. Mark got home and we headed to the gym. On the way there the skies opened up and it started to pour. It was raining so hard at one time that I couldn't see in front of me. After the gym, Mark napped and I worked on a couple pages of a scrapbook, and then we headed into Old Town. Met up with Dennis & Julia, Tom & Michelle for a couple of drinks at Jackson 20...Maggie & Rolf stopped by as well...and then we met up with Suzanne & Mike and went to Overwood for dinner, which was yummy. Headed over to Union Street Pub where Mike & Mark had a drink, and then we called it a night.

Sunday was busy...Got up and worked on the scrapbook...Needed to get it done this weekend...Then we cleaned the floors...and did some more scrap booking, and before I knew it, it was 11:30 and I had to get ready to head up to MD for Linda's shower. Got Kristin and we went up there together. Had a good time with that! Definitely glad Kristin was there. Had someone to talk with all the time. Didn't do much once I got home. Made a bunch of phone calls...had dinner, finished up the scrapbook, did some e-mails, and watched a little bit of TV. All in all, a pretty good weekend!

No comments: