Monday, August 4, 2008

Another weekend in review.

Had a pretty uneventful weekend, but was a rather relaxing weekend, which are good to have every now and then.

Saturday morning got up, Mark went into work for awhile. I stayed home, cleaned the kitchen counters...and my bathroom (finally!)...went shopping at Kohl's - used my birthday gift cards. Got some new shirts, socks, bra, oven mitts, & a new pot. Made out pretty well, and I still have another gift card to spend. I made some banana bread with the over-ripe bananas we had sitting around. Mark got home, we had some lunch, we napped. And then went to the gym. Didn't do anything Saturday night, stayed in and watched a movie. Or should I say I fell asleep during a movie.

Sunday morning got up, went to Church, and then we went to the gym. We brought our bikes with us again, and parked at Roosevelt Island. Went biking into D.C. all the way down to the Capitol. It was a good bike ride! Went grocery shopping....grilled some salmon for dinner....and then relaxed the rest of the night.

No comments: