Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Work...

Today's one of those days where I feel burnt out from work...and that I need a change/something different. I've been getting this feeling every now and again. I wake up and don't want to go to work. Don't look forward to going to work the next day.

And then again, I have my days where I think this is the best job ever. I think I just work too much and when I get that burnt out feeling is when I haven't had a break. It gets tiring when you get into work at 6:00am, and some days don't leave until after 5:30. I'm sure my attitude would be different if there was some extra compensation in there, like some overtime or something. But then again depending on the beginning of the year and what my bonus would be like might make it all worth it.

No comments: