Monday, August 25, 2008

Weekend in Review...

Had a pretty decent weekend. We had a pour on Friday at 2:30, and left here around 5:30 or so once we finished up with everything. Ran to the bank to deposit some $$ from Mark, and then we decided to stay in. Mark stayed after for a 'safety' meeting. And I picked up some sandwiches from Primo's for dinner. Had that and a beer and watched some more Olympics.

Saturday morning we got up and went to the gym. Then Mark went into work for a couple of hours. I went to Bed Bath & Beyond, and picked up a wooden spoon. The last couple of times I baked something I used the plastic spoons I have, and needed something a little heavier than that. Also went to Old Navy but didn't see anything good. And then went to Best Buy to look at cameras. I really like the Sony one that I have, so I wanted to stick with that. And the sales person had said that digital cameras are coming out now without the view finder, just the screen on the back, and didn't see any like that from Sony. So I figured I'll give it some time to see if they end up making one like that. Went home and then Clara called, she was ready to go shopping. We stopped at the mall first, but that was no good, so we then went to David's Bridal. She tried on a couple of dresses there. I got to entertain Ava the whole time, which was a lot of fun! But I felt bad because I couldn't help Clara out all that much. I told her next time we go Adam will have to keep Ava. Made it back home at 3:40, and then we went over to Suzanne & Mike's to get them to head up to Baltimore for the Orioles game. We drove up there and walked around and got some beer & dinner. We got 3 16oz. cans of Miller Lite for $6.00 total. Not too shabby. Went into the game, which we had pretty good seats. Thanks Suzanne & Mike! Then I drove home.

Sunday morning I was pretty exhausted...Let's see, what did we do. I think it was a usual Sunday, going to the gym...doing some yard work...I mowed the front lawn :) I dusted downstairs...we cleaned the floors (I even mopped)...did some laundry...Went grocery shopping...Made some yummy chicken on the grill for dinner...Watched the Closing Ceremonies for the Olympics...All in all a good weekend!

No comments: