Been having a pretty busy week. We're going to start setting steel out here on the 19th - so now that we've got that scheduled everything has been pouring onto my plate. There's a million things that I'm trying to get taken care of - submittals, ordering material, getting plans together, etc. It is nice because it makes the week go by really quick. But at the same time I'm pretty swamped.
I know it's a good thing to be dependable and get all my work done on time. And people know that about me - they come to me if they need something done. But sometimes it's a little much. Sometimes I wish I wasn't so dependable so people don't come to me for all their problems.
I really need to get my review done - and all this work I'm doing really better pay off. I think I'll be disappointed for sure if my raise is less than what it's been in the past...and I'll be a little disappointed if it's the same. I'm really hoping for more. We shall see next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment