It's Friday - and I'm just now getting around to my weekend in review from last weekend. What a busy, busy week it's been. So lets start off with last weekend...Like I said earlier I had gotten my bonus check on Friday. We were going to go out and celebrate - but wasn't in the mood to do that Friday night - so instead I made some homemade macaroni & cheese, and we hung out at home.
Saturday morning we both got up and went into work for awhile. Missing Tuesday for the Viewpoint meeting put me a little behind - and knowing that I was going to miss Tuesday for Inauguration - I decided to get caught up / ahead of myself. We both got home - and watched Syracuse beat Notre Dame! Then went to the gym...And went over to Murhpy's for dinner. We lucked out and had a table right by the fireplace - so that was really nice!!
Sunday was up pretty early - so I went to Church at 7:30. We went to the gym - and to Safeway. Mark took care of cleaning up outside...we played some SimCity...Went next door for a little bit. And I made a pretty good dinner - chicken, risotto, and asparagus.
1 comment:
Hello very nice your blog, if you like the scrapbooking you can visit the blog dedicated to scrap full of free resources!
A greeting and good day!
Post a Comment