Ended up going into work on Saturday. Mark wasn't going to work - but went in since I did. I had a bunch to get caught up on - and we were planning to set some more girders so I did my Saturday duty. After that we went to the gym...and then Saturday night we went out to the Patriot Center to watch some bull riding. Kristin met us out there as well. It was something different to do...But once you saw one - it was all the same, and they weren't on them for very long. But it was good to go to!
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Last Weekend
Look at this - it's Thursday and am just now getting around to my weekend in review...
Ended up going into work on Saturday. Mark wasn't going to work - but went in since I did. I had a bunch to get caught up on - and we were planning to set some more girders so I did my Saturday duty. After that we went to the gym...and then Saturday night we went out to the Patriot Center to watch some bull riding. Kristin met us out there as well. It was something different to do...But once you saw one - it was all the same, and they weren't on them for very long. But it was good to go to!
Sunday we went to the gym, and then we went over to Ryan's to watch SU loose to Louisville. Got to meet Andrew; and see their new hardwood floors. Good getting to catch up with them. They seem to be doing well!
Ended up going into work on Saturday. Mark wasn't going to work - but went in since I did. I had a bunch to get caught up on - and we were planning to set some more girders so I did my Saturday duty. After that we went to the gym...and then Saturday night we went out to the Patriot Center to watch some bull riding. Kristin met us out there as well. It was something different to do...But once you saw one - it was all the same, and they weren't on them for very long. But it was good to go to!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment