Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Dressing up.

I hate dressing up. With working in construction for 6 years now, I'm such a jeans & t-shirt type of gal, so when it comes time to having to dress up I feel like everything looks horrible on me. I've been trying to find a dress for Rob's wedding. Figured I'd try to get something new for the occassion but have not been having any luck. I found one at TJMaxx, but brought it home and Mark gave me a hard time for wearing black to a wedding...So I spent all last night looking around for something. I found 2 more that I bought and took a bunch of pictures and sent to the girls for their opinions. I know what's going to happen, I'm going to end up wearing one that I've already worn...I could've saved myself all that hassle of shopping for a new one.

No comments: