We actually were able to enjoy a weekend without having to spend 8 hours in the car! Which was very nice! Friday Mark had to go back into work to meet up with his night shift superintendent so we went over to Tyson's and ate dinner at the Olive Garden to use our gift card that the girls got for me after staying all weekend at Easter time. Man you definitely get spoiled eating in Old Town. I remember how great their salad & bread sticks were...and the dinner wasn't that great at all.
Saturday morning Mark didn't go into work for once. But unfortunately I did. I'm moving offices over to Dave's office, so I spent a couple hours going through a bunch of paper. I had a ton of stuff that I took out to the recyclable dumpster. Will just make things easier when I do move next door. Got home from there, Mark was doing a bunch of stuff around the yard. Once we were done with that we went to the gym. And on our way home we got rear ended. In our brand new car that didn't even have 350 miles on it. Go figure, we had our other jeep for 4 years and not once got in an accident, but then we have our new car for 2 weeks and some lady hits us. Got home from there and ended up going to Facca Luna for dinner & a beer, and then watched our movie that evening. As usual, I fell asleep during it.
Didn't do a whole lot on Sunday. Went to the gym, think we went for a run after that. The weather was a little crappy so we didn't get to enjoy our backyard. We did meet up with Suzanne & Mike at the Light Horse in Old Town. Finally got to meet Connor - who is a cutie!
No comments:
Post a Comment