I just looked through over 800 pictures from the wedding weekend...and I don't think I came across a single picture of me with the bride &/or the groom. Granted I was behind the camera taking a lot of the pictures - but I would bet if you look through everyone else's pictures - there's not a picture of me with either one of them. I think the only pictures that do exist would be the family picture that was taken at Church - oh and the one with all 4 of us and Grandma.
And not to mention the fact that I said maybe a total of a dozen words to the bride the entire weekend. Okay, yeah I know she's busy doing a million things, wanting to spend time with her family & friends - well hello, what am I?! Makes me wonder what the future is going to be like. And makes me wonder if the note she wrote that said I'm excited to be your sister-in-law - how much truth is in there.
I guess all that makes everything a lot clearer why they did what they did - signaling Allison out and having her be part of the bridal party - when there was 6 girls, and 5 guys...and not including either of the other sisters...Guess that may be the start of what things will be like in the future...Wonder what it is about me???
No comments:
Post a Comment