Monday, October 26, 2009

Another Weekend Home

We enjoyed another weekend in town. Friday I left work and made my way out to Tyson's to meet up with Mark. We grabbed dinner at Clyde's - which wasn't very good at all. And then drove out to Chantilly to the Babies 'R Us - for some crib & stroller shopping. We found a crib that we liked! It was nice to have Mark involved in the picking it out process. We also looked at a couple of strollers - and Mark took a look at what Jeep Jogger would be the best...talked about car seats, and looked at the baby carriers. Mark was ready to get out of the store by this point! I had wanted to get something for Jacob & Sarah for their son Seth - and Mark waited out in the car while I did that.

Saturday morning we got up. I think we took care of a couple of things around the house, ran to the grocery store. Kristin was having a house warming party...So we went to the gym first, and from there we headed over to Jacob & Sarah's place for a bit. Got to meet their son Seth - he was so tiny. I think he was only 2 weeks old or so. Jamie & Linda were there as well. Got to hold Seth for awhile - some good practice! And then we took off to Kristin's. Had a good time there. Saw Dyana & Sarah - who I feel like it's been ages since we've last seen them. Pretty much hung out for awhile, had a good time. Then started to get a little sleepy - so we took off (since I had to drive home since Mark had a couple beers...)

Sunday morning we slept in a bit. Then got up, I started to make the Jumbayla. And then we were off to the gym. Don't think we did a whole lot the rest of the day. We tried to see if our neighbors wanted to come over for some Jumbayla and Euchre - but they were having his parents over for dinner. I took care of laundry...we took care of the floors...made my usual Sunday phone calls...Worked more on my registry...And that was our

No comments: