Monday, October 3, 2011

Just another weekly update...

How Far Along: 18 weeks

Size of Baby: Baby VZ is a size of a pickle - the big juicy pickles!

18 Weeks: Baby VZ is about 5 1/2 inches long, weighing in at 7 ounces.  Blood vessels are visible through the thin skin, and ears are now in their final position.  (from Babycenter.com)

Weight Gain: Didn't weight myself this week.  Guessing not much.

Belly Pic: (See Jim in the background, apparently the beeping from my self timer was too loud for him - hence his hands by his ears.)

Sleep: Last night, not so good - but that was Jim's fault for waking up every hour!  I have realized I no longer can sleep on my stomach, so that stinks.  

Best Moment of the Week:  Being outside and not getting attacked my mosquitoes.  Jim loved every second of it even though I was freezing cold!

Movement:  Still feeling the same flutters (on my right side) everyday.  I try to feel the movement - but not that strong yet.

Symptoms:  None really.  I do know I'm not looking forward to the leg cramps, or the sore hips which are probably soon to come.

Food Cravings:  Nothing sticks out.

Exercise:  We did really good during the week!  (Missed Tuesday because we were getting information on our bathroom remodel.)  And then failed this weekend.  

Diet:  Was much better with cooking good dinner with lots of leftovers for lunch!

Gender:  Next week at this time I should have an answer!  Hopefully.  

What I Miss:  Like I mentioned above, I miss being able to sleep on my stomach.

What I am looking forward to:  Absolutely zero plans this weekend!  And ultrasound on Monday!

No comments: