Friday, October 21, 2011
VBAC
I had my monthly check-up on Tuesday...I need to see Patrice for the rest of my appointments. She is definitely all about trying for a VBAC! She walked in and handed me a flyer on VBAC. And when I asked her about how far they will let me go, she said a week past my due date. That makes me feel a lot better! I am not dead set on going that route - but I would at least like the option to be able to. And the fact that my due date was pushed up 10 days from what I originally thought made me not liking the idea of having to schedule a repeat c-section right on my due date. (That's what one of the doctor's told me). I know I won't be seeing Patrice for all my appointments, but I need to at least make an effort to be sure to see a midwife. Every once in awhile I do read something about the dangers of attempting a VBAC and it does freak me out a bit...and makes me second guess myself. So we'll see how I'm thinking as the time gets closer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment