Monday, October 17, 2011

We're half way there...

I'm now twenty weeks along!  (Twenty weeks + 2 days if you want to be technical...)  Some days I feel like it was just yesterday when I was sharing the news with everyone.  And then there are other days when I look at my stomach, wondering how in the world is it going to grow another 20 weeks?!

How Far Along:  Half way - 20 weeks!

Size of Baby: Baby VZ is about the length of a banana.

20 Weeks:  Baby VZ weighs about 10.5 ounces...He's swallowing more these days.  And is producing meconium (Mark get's to change those diapers!)  (From Babycenter.com)

Weight Gain:  I was 135.5 yesterday - so that puts me up +13.5.

Belly Pic:  No help from Jim this week:
And here is my belly at 11 weeks.  Can say I've grown just a bit!
Sleep:  No problems with sleeping because I'm pregnant.  Actually, since we're on the topic of sleep - I'm sick of having to sleep on my side.  Can't wait to sleep on my belly again - which won't be for awhile after the baby is born.  I feel like I wake up in the middle of the night and my shoulders are sore from laying on my side....

Best Moment of the Week:  Of course, my ultrasound, and finding out that we are having a healthy baby boy!

Movement:  Yep, still feeling baby boy move around in there.  It's always on the upper right side...And the lower part of my belly, at like my waist band.  That one feels a little weirder than up higher.  

Symptoms:  I feel like I am a bottomless pit.  I am constantly hungry, but can't seem to find the right combinations of food to satisfy my hunger.  

Food Cravings:  Nadda.

Exercise:  Had another good week!  Missed one day of walking - but kept up with the lifting.  

Diet:  I feel like I eat way too much, but am always hungry.  

Gender:  Baby BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!  We have a middle name - but need to work on the first name....

What I miss:  See 'sleep' above.  I also miss my pants fitting me normally.  Who would ever think they would complain that their pants are too big?  I just can't find any that fit me right...I feel like I'm constantly pulling them up.  

What I am looking forward to:  Doctor's appointment tomorrow - get to hear his heartbeat again.  

No comments: