I've seen this posted a couple of times before - so I went through and answered some of my own. Here are what the old wives tales have to say about the gender of Baby VZ #2!
Morning sickness: I felt crappy a couple of times, but
nothing major or regular, so I’m saying no - BOY
How
are you carrying:
I think I’m carrying low; so BOY
Skin? I have no acne, and cold feet (cold all over) - so BOY
Cravings? I say I’m craving more sweets than sours – so GIRL
Skin? I have no acne, and cold feet (cold all over) - so BOY
Cravings? I say I’m craving more sweets than sours – so GIRL
Heartbeat indicator: Heartbeat has always been fast at my check-ups, over 140…so GIRL
How are you carrying the extra weight? I like to think I’m carrying all in my belly out front, with no extra weight except for in my belly... so BOY
Chinese Gender Calendar: Says BOY
Hair on legs: I haven’t noticed a difference, so GIRL
Addition test (Month you got pregnant + age when you got pregnant): Even, which says BOY
Do you eat the end of a loaf of bread? No, I never have – not sure how that will predict gender, seeing as how Jim was a boy – but old tales say – GIRL
Husbands weight gain? He hasn’t had any pregnancy
cravings that I know of yet – so no weight gain for him - BOY
Does your pillow face
north or south? I think it faces to the North? BOY
8 – Boy; 4– Girl therefore 67% Boy
I took two gender predictors quizzes online and
one said 67% Boy and the other said 60% Boy. I
guess we will find out in a week if the old wives tales are correct!
No comments:
Post a Comment