- I'll be 40 weeks tomorrow. I think I'm coming to the realization that my boys just like to be well done. I'm not feeling any different, so I'm wondering if he's going to wait until the 10th to come out.
- I was kind of hoping he was going to come earlier than the 10th - just so it would give my parents more time with him right after he's born.
- Had a check-up yesterday, and there was no change from last week. Both times I was checked, they did say his head was down low, so that's a positive. I don't think I ever got that report with Jim.
- I am hoping he does not come in the middle of the night this weekend. That's one thing that worries me is if he does, who will we call...and who will actually answer their phone at that hour.
- Maybe he will come on Wednesday, so it'll be perfect timing for when my parents get into town.
- It seems as a lot of people are loving the self portrait I took yesterday -
- I've been pretty unmotivated at work. I'm ready for a break!!!
- It's tiring being almost 40 weeks pregnant...working all day...and taking/picking up Jim. Since Mark switched projects, I've been taking & picking up Jim. I liked it much better when we shared those duties!
- I just need to remember to stay patient - and baby boy will be here before we know it!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment