I'm done.
I think I've reached the point where I'm done being pregnant. I blame that all on this stinking headache that I've had all morning long. Wishful thinking that maybe this is a sign that something is going to start happening. But I'm not counting on that to be the case.
I know I've sounded down the last couple of e-mails. I guess I was just a little hopeful that maybe I'd be able to attempt a VBAC, but here we are, just about 48 hours until my scheduled C-section and I haven't had any signs that things are going to go on my own. That extra week past 40 weeks is a killer!
Maybe baby brother just wants me to win the baby guess poll, and will make his appearance tomorrow morning. That's about all I'm banking on now, since I've tried to do pretty much everything they say for a natural induction.
Guess my body just wasn't meant to do this. I was hoping for a sign earlier on (i.e. breech) so I didn't have to go through this all (mainly the waiting game...) but never did have a sign, so I was hopeful I'd get that VBAC.
Come on Baby Brother - 48 hours -- please do this for mommy!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment