Just a little update as to what Crowdtap brought to me in December - I'll take anything little that I can get! I won 5 - $5 Amazon Gift Cards + 1 - $25 Walmart gift card, so $50 total for December! I also was selected for the Hershey's Spread Sample & Share, which I got a container of Almond Chocolate Spread...And I was just selected for a Pamper's Sample & Share - where I'll get coupons for me & a friend for a Jumbo Pack of Swaddlers!
BzzAgent hasn't been that successful for me lately. The last campaign I was selected for was the Kashi Chips - and that was back in August. We'll see what 2014 brings for me.
I've been trying to keep up with the surveys on JDPower Panel as well! Since I've started back in June of '12 - I've earned $247.75 to date! It's not a ton, but every little bit helps when I'm not working!
No comments:
Post a Comment