I opened the container right up, and took a bite right out of the container - my favorite way!
Then a little 'Chocolate Cover Strawberry' treat - which was tasty (I can't wait to try it with just plain chocolate, or the Hazlenut Spread!). We also tried the spread with bananas, apples, and pineapple, and were all equally as delicious!
Breakfast this morning - an egg, banana, and a slice of toast with the spread! I loved eating the toast and banana together - very tasty combination. Think one day I'll be making a chocolate spread + banana sandwich for the boys for lunch!
And then lunch today, we had a special treat, apple slices dipped in chocolate - Jim had fun eating right out of the container!Tasting it!
Then digging in for more!!!
Indulgent!
I am looking forward to buying a container of this myself the next time I see it out in the store. I really want to try the Hazlenut flavor - I think that one will be great!
Note: All opinions expressed above are my own! I received the sample of the Hershey's Spread through Crowdtap in exchange for my honest review.
No comments:
Post a Comment