Here's Jim in his pampers, getting dressed to head home!
And here's Ben in his Swaddlers at his first doctors appointment.
For awhile there we stopped using Swaddlers, and switched to the Pampers Baby Dry, mainly because they didn't make them in the size we needed once Jim got a little bigger. I've found that Pampers are the best diapers, never had any problems with leaks, or blow outs! Which is always a huge thing you want to avoid when your baby is a newborn. I also loved the indicator on the Swaddlers when they were a newborn. I never had to question when was the last time I changed their diapers, or wondered if they were dry. Just take one peak at the indicator strip, and if it was blue you knew it was time for a diaper change!Pampers held up during the walking phase -
Baby in a box - hours of entertainment! And the Night time extra protection were a huge hit in our house during bedtime!
And pampers holds up to the bounce challenge!!!
But like I had mentioned I was very excited to take part in this sample and share! I got in the mail 2 coupons to go out and buy a jumbo pack of swaddlers, one for me and one to share with a friend.
I knew the perfect friend to be sharing with. Alexis is due with her baby and just had her baby shower, and thought what better way than to introduce a great friend to a great product!!! (I debated on newborn vs. size 1, but I know both my boys were pretty big when they were born and barely wore newborns!)
Here's Ben modeling his swaddlers, and getting ready to give the gift to Alexis.
Look mommy, there's Elmo!!!
Note: All opinions expressed above are my own! I received coupons to purchase a sample of the swaddlers through Crowdtap in exchange for my honest review.



No comments:
Post a Comment