Just plugging along here at work. Actually a relatively normal, stress-free week. So far, so good :)
Like I said I've been pretty busy with the start-up of Telegraph Road. Been staying here until 5:30-6:00ish, and I don't even mind it. Yesterday I looked at the clock and I couldn't believe that it was already 4:00. Those days are good days in my book :)
Tonight we'll be watching the Syracuse vs. UConn basketball game. GO ORANGE! I am going to try to make it out of here early today, around 4:30 so I can make it to 5:00 mass for Ash Wednesday. If I don't do that, the next one isn't until 7:30, and I'd miss a majority of the basketball game. I figure I've been here late Monday/Tuesday I can take off a little early today.
Speaking of Ash Wednesday, I think it was this time last year when I discovered Good Shepherd. And have enjoyed going there much more than when I was at St. Louis. I came across GS because I wanted to find a Mass earlier than 7:30 for Ash Wednesday. So a shout out and thank you to Good Shepherd, for making going to mass on Sunday's much more enjoyable.
No comments:
Post a Comment