We had a good weekend. Saturday afternoon we went up to Baltimore to go to the Aquarium. Ryan came along with us. We weren't really all that impressed with it, pretty much a waste of money. I was excited to see their new Australia Exhibit, but 3/4 of the exhibit was gift shops. After that we went to Fells Point and met up with Jeff & Dana for dinner and a couple of drinks. Good time there. We'll be seeing them again next weekend in Bethesda to watch the SU B-ball game.
Sunday I went to Church, and then we went to the gym. My run felt pretty good, but I felt pretty crappy afterwards. We watched Notre Dame beat Syracuse...went to Target to get stuff for Italy, went to Safeway for groceries for the week. Decided to grill steaks for dinner, which were very yummy...And I finished our taxes.
No comments:
Post a Comment