Friday, February 22, 2008

Pre-Construction Meeting

Been having another pretty busy week. Yesterday was our pre-construction meeting. I had to get up and give a presentation on how we plan to build the job...Rick was going to do it, but he's been under the weather and he had a DR's appointment in the AM, so I got to do it. I guess I did a good job. Everyone came up to me and said I did a really good job! Afterwards a bunch of us went to Southside for lunch. I had a burrito...And I learned that a burrito and trying to run is not a good combination.

Mark & I went to the gym last night. He went and lifted since we might go out one night this weekend and we'd loose a gym day...And I went running. I ended up doing 3 miles in 26 minutes. My stomach didn't like it too much, but I got it done!

No comments: