Saturday, February 16, 2008

This week

This past week wasn't really a good running week for me. I was so busy, that I didn't get a chance to run at all during the week.

Monday I probably could have, but didn't bring my stuff...

Tuesday was crappy weather, it was rainy, and then everything was icing over. It took me an hour to get from PCC on Eisenhower to home. Not a fun drive. And, Tuesday was voting day, so it wouldn't have worked out. Mark left work a little early which was a good thing seeing how the roads were so crappy. We made it to the voting center like 10 minutes before they were closing.

Wednesday I had to go up to Baltimore for an ASCE student night. Michelle & I left around 4:30, and never got home until close to 10:00. Corman had a table there, and I swear there were more ASCE members & table presenters than students there...And then after that we went to dinner somewhere down off of 175 with Michelle, Tom, and Scott.

Thursday was Valentine's Day. So I came home and cooked Mark dinner.

And then Friday was Happy Hour at Southside.

Plus working late every night, didn't leave me for anytime to go running.

I was good though and went running today. I went down to the trail and ran from the Marina to mile post #5 and back. Took me just under 48 minutes to do that. It felt pretty good too. I just need to stay on top of those long runs, and go to the gym at least one other time during the week to go for a run. Going twice would be much better, but I'm only thinking realisticly here.

No comments: