Thursday, October 30, 2008

Day 3

I would say day 3 was a success. It wasn't 100% perfect - but actually all week has been better. I only had one cookie so far on Monday, and none on Tuesday or Wednesday, so that in itself is very good progress. The only thing I had yesterday was one dum-dum. I need to have something sweet after my lunch.

Changing the subject, went out with Nicole yesterday. Picked her up at the Metro, and took her to have a fish pedicure done. It wasn't nearly as nasty as I had pictured. You have your own little container of water, it wasn't a big pool that I had pictured. I don't think she walked out of there saying it was the best pedicure she's ever had (which is what I think a lot of the reports had said). After that we went up to Chili's for dinner & a beer. Had a good time with that!

No comments: