Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Our weekend...

Like usual, a weekend in review:

Friday left work at a decent hour. I think I was the last one to leave this week. Too bad there was nothing good on Oprah. Did end up taking a little nap, I was exhausted. Then we went to Overwood with Maggie & Rolf. Had a couple $1.00 beers there and then went to the Fishmarket for dinner. Had a good time with them, and was feeling pretty good by the end of the night :0

Saturday morning got up and went into work. Had a 10:00 box culvert pour, so I was out here for that. Got done around 2:00 or so. Came home had some lunch, and then we went to the gym. Decided to get dinner down there, so we ate at the Lebanese Tavern in Pentagon City. Came home and watched Iron Man. Or should I say I fell asleep during Iron Man. Mark really enjoyed it though.

Sunday morning got up and went to Church. And then we went to the gym. Been good with that lately on the weekends. Came home and spent the afternoon doing some yard work. I did one last round of weeding for the season. Cleaned out my garden. I went grocery shopping for the week. Sat outside for awhile drinking our litre of beer, which was very yummy by the way! Made some shrimp pasta for dinner, and enjoyed the rest of the weekend!

No comments: