Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Not the simple things...
There's the familiar saying - it's the small things in life. Usually I say that about the small, simple things that brighten your day, or put you in a good mood, just make you smile. But I feel the reverse right now. I feel very hurt right now. I know I shouldn't be, but it's killing me. Makes me feel oh so loved right now. I just love it how my family all likes to come down and visit me (can you hear my sarcasm in my voice). Heck if Mark & I didn't buy those tickets for the Fab Faux concert back in April, not a single person in my family would have come down to visit me this year. (Yes, I am aware that my mom spent a month down in FL this summer...) But still, it'd be nice if someone would come down to visit me. The whole thing that sparked this - we're trying to figure out what to do for Dad's retirement, and Ashley and Rob came up the idea that we should have a big bash in March - oh in Buffalo & Pittsburgh. Yeah, thanks for thinking of me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment