I figured instead of a weekend in review, I'll do my day in review. Or I can start with Friday. Thought Friday was going to be a long day, but ended up not being too bad. We were supposed to have a 7:00 footer pour, and come to find out the pump truck operator had overslept and was running late. He ended up getting there around 8:30, which meant having to push concrete back. And doing that on a Friday is never a good thing. But it turned out to be alright. Once we finally got going and Hans decided to calm down it turned out fine, and was back in the office around 12:30. Left work around 4:30 or so and went down to Overwood. It was Michelle, Rick, Pete, Jim, Matt, Tom & myself for awhile. Mark met up with us after he was done working. And then Suzanne & Mike came down as well. Had a good time with that! The 4 of us (Suzanne, Mike & us) grabbed dinner down there. It was good getting to catch up with them. They're having a little boy!
Today Mark got up at 6:00 to go into work, and of course I was up then as well. I laid in bed for a bit until I got motivated to get up. Didn't do much of anything during the morning. Putzed around here on the computer for awhile. Ended up getting together with Clara & Ava again today. She drove me to Enterprise to get the car for this weekend and then we went into Chuck-e-Cheese's. Stayed there for a bit. Ava seemed to enjoy herself more so being around all the people. Seemed like all the games there she was a little too young for, but it was a good time nonetheless. Then we ran to the Gap, and got lunch at Austin Grille. Then we went down to Michael's. Clara was looking to get a picture of the 2 of them framed, didn't see anything she liked there. They gave us a name of a Gallery place right down the road from me so we went there and she found one she loved! So she ended up getting that. Had a good time spending the day with them! And Ava is always very cute, so that's a lot of fun too!
No comments:
Post a Comment