Friday was a long day at work. Had a concrete pour, which I didn't mind that much. But then got a little annoyed - 1st Keith called me b/c of the rebar cage at Pier 11 - which isn't my problem, but became mine because someone was on vacation. And then Jeff called me wanting to know if I could take care of a pour for him on Monday - which again isn't my problem, but is becoming mine because someone will be on vacation. That's pretty much the story of how the rest of my day went. It really isn't all that big of a deal, but at the moment it was frustrating to me. Didn't do anything Friday night - made our usual dinner - pizza, drank a beer, and were asleep very early. We're cool!
Saturday morning we got up and went to the gym. And I decided I'd go with Mark - he stopped into work so he could put together his new chair...Then we went to Best Buy and I finally bought a new camera!!

Mark convinced me to support Rochester - and buy a Kodak. Can't wait until we head up to Syracuse to really try it out and see how it works! After Best Buy we went to Jiffy Lube to get his oil changed. Then we went to Southside for a late lunch & a beer. By the time we were done with all this it was like 4:00 or so. Didn't do anything Saturday night. We ended up watching a movie - Knocked Up - which was pretty stupid. But get this - I actually stayed awake for an entire movie!
Sunday morning got up and I went to Church. And then we went over to the gym. The Marine Corps Marathon was going on, so after we lifted we walked over there and watched that for awhile. Saw Nicole go by & cheered for her. Came home, cleaned out my car...Mark did some yard work. I ran to the grocery store. Then we went over to Maggie & Rolf's for a couple of beers. And that was our weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment