Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Been very good

So I decided this year for Lent that I was going to stop picking on all the stuff that Dolores brought in. And so far, have been doing really good with that! I'm also trying to avoid having to go out and buy my lunches. (It's not something I'm doing for Lent per se, but something with not snacking throughout the day will help out.) So Monday Clara wanted to go to Noodles for lunch, but I had leftovers...and she kept trying to talk me into it going, but I wasn't having any of that. And then Dolores went out and bought a couple of cakes since Pete & Rick's birthdays were both last Monday - and they were both out. I was around when they cut they cake, but was not having a piece...And everyone kept asking me if I wanted one, and saying, come on you know you want a piece. But again I was good - and didn't have any!

I did try making that my New Year's resolution - and didn't do to well with that. So I'm pretty happy with how I'm doing so far. Now don't get me wrong, it wasn't like I was always eating a ton of food - I just had a tendency to pick on the M&M's that she brought in...or the cookies...or dum-dums...

Do feel better about myself eating like that - and have been doing good with working out as well. Now I just need to stick with this forever.

No comments: