Had a pretty decent weekend. It was rather quiet, and nothing to exciting going on. But we did get a bunch of stuff done. Friday we didn't do anything. Made my usual Friday night pizza. And then waited for the Syracuse game at 9:00. We played West Virginia - and can you believe it, it only took 1 OT to beat them? So now we play Louisville on Saturday in the Big East Championship game. 7 OT's in 24 hours is a lot to play. They all have to be beat.
Saturday morning we both went into work for awhile. I was good and got my inbox cleaned out. Or semi-cleaned out. I think I had close to 600 e-mails and was able to bring it down to just under 100. Woohoo, we'll see how long that lasts. Beat Mark home from work - cleaned my bathroom and started the laundry. Then we went to the gym. Again, didn't do anything Saturday night. Stayed in for dinner - and then waited again for the Syracuse game at 9:00. The 1st half was really good - I think we were beating Louisville by 10 or so. But then I think we lost steam the 2nd half and ended up loosing.
Sunday morning got up and went to Church. Then we went to the gym. Decided to run instead of doing the elliptical. Did 1.5 miles in 11:35 - which works out to 7:43. Just a quick fast run. Not too bad considering I essentially started my time from a stand still. After the gym went to Noodles to grab lunch...then to DSW - where Mark bought a pair of sneakers for $14. We had a $10.00 off coupon - and the shoes he had were originally $74.95 - and thought they were 50% off of that price. But come to find out they were marked down 75% - pretty good deal! Went to Sears after that so Mark could buy a garment bag...Stopped at the grocery store on the way home - and then we were in the for the rest of the day. We cleaned the floors...watched to NCAA selection show - we're a #3 see - awesome! And that was about our weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment