Tuesday, March 10, 2009
A real good run!
Yesterday went for a run after work...I had planned on running right at work - but it dawned on me that I packed my clothes - and left them sitting at home. I had mapped out a run before I left work - and figured on doing a 3 mile run - down Quander - run down the big hill at Belle Haven - past Pat's Market, across to Belle View - and then up the big hill. It works out to right at 3.0 miles. Was a very good run! Felt real good - I even made it up the big hill! 1st time this season running up it - so I was happy with that. And I ran it in 25 minutes. Which works out to 8:30 mile. Not too shabby considering the trek up hill I had to do. I made it up without stopping - but 3/4 of the way up I'm sure everyone was laughing at me since I was going so slow. But was pretty happy with the run!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment