Had a pretty eventful weekend. Friday got home from work, picked up some sandwiches for dinner...Mark got home and we ate those and then we took off for Baltimore. Mary was having an art show opening - and Mark wanted to go up for that. Was up in Federal Hill, or Fells Point - can't remember which one. It took us awhile to get up there - almost 2 hours - but it was good to do that. Got to see the whole Kushner family as well as they came up for the weekend. Stayed there for a little bit and then headed back home.
The weather was gorgeous all weekend! Got a little taste of spring :) I think it got up into the 70's. It was a little cloudy - so had the sun been out I'm sure it'd of gotten up into the 80's.
Saturday morning neither of us worked!! We got up and went to the gym. I dropped Mark off on Belle View - and he ran home...I turned around and went to get my hair cut. On the drive up to the gym Mark brought it up that I should donate my hair...so it got me thinking maybe I should do that. Which had me torn - grow it out for awhile, or chop it all off. I told him I wanted a couple inches off - but it barely looked like he took that much off. I was well overdue for a haircut - and was pretty happy with the way it looked so I didn't say anything. I figure I'll wait until after Easter and decide what to do. Got home from that and then we biked up to Southside for the Syracuse vs. Marquette basketball game. Our last game of the regular season. We sat at the bar, had a couple drinks...there was like 4 TVs that had that game on. It's nice that we go in there and they always turn on the game for us! And it was nice that we were both able to drink and not have to worry about driving home. Don't think you can get pulled over for a BWI...We were debating whether or not we were going to head to 4P's for Dyana's birthday. After drinking a couple beers at Southside that nixed that idea. We ended up going to the grocery store - buying beer and stuff to grill - and we sat outside all night. Maggie & Rolf & Ethan hung out with us for awhile as well. It was gorgeous outside! And didn't have to worry as it got later because we had a nice fire going to keep us warm!
Sunday was daylight savings - so we woke up at 8:30 - but really it was 7:30. Had a relaxing day - just enjoyed the weather! We went to the gym. I dropped Mark off to get his hair cut, and I went down to the trail to go for a run. Had a good run, and met Mark at home. He ran home. Pretty much spent the day sitting around outside. Made my usual Sunday phone calls...read...drank a couple beers...can't wait for the warm weather to stick around. I've got my flowers started to pop up. I'm hoping stuff will be in bloom when the family is here. Grilled steak and asparagus for dinner - which was very yummy. And had grilled some chicken for lunch for the week. All in all a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment