Tuesday, August 11, 2009

1st Baby Gift

We got our first baby gift in the mail the other day. Mark played a little trick on me with it...It came on Friday from Rob & Jenna (which I had known something was coming because Jenna e-mailed me and said so, and said she forgot to put the card in with it.) I get home from Chili's and notice a package on the back porch...I get all excited, and bring it downstairs to open it up with Mark. I open the box and it was empty - which completely confused me. I'm checking the box out to see if there were any tears in it to see if it had fallen out or something. But everything looked good, it didn't looked tampered with at all. I go upstairs to call Rob to thank him, and start leaving him a message thanking him for the box, but there was nothing in it...and as I'm talking Mark's walking upstairs reading a book. He thought it'd be funny to take everything out of it, leaving me with an empty box.

They sent me the books - What to Expect When Expecting, as well as the Girlfriends Guide to Pregnancy. And then they sent me a onsie & a bib that had a ketchup bottle on it, and it said 'I'm a little squirt' along with a pair of socks and a little hat that says Heinz. Very cute things!!!!

No comments: