Are you surprised? Another weekend in review...
Friday after work a couple people were going out in celebration of Matt's last day here before heading down to TX...I was pretty tired, and didn't want to be questioned as to why I wasn't drinking...And Clara was finishing up a pour and wasn't going to make it, so I decided against going. Went home and took a little nap instead. Clara called me when she was done with her pour and wanted to know if I wanted to grab some dinner...This was about 5 minutes after Mark had called me and had said he wanted to do Happy Hour somewhere, but he was just leaving work. So I ended up meeting Clara at Chili's so she could get something to eat for Ava - and I hung out with them. Then I met Mark at home, and we went down into Old Town. Ended up eating at King Street Blue's. Were wondering if we were going to meet up with the neighbors - they had said that they were taking the boat into Old Town - but we never heard from them, and we were done.
Saturday morning Mark went into work, and I pretty much relaxed all morning. I was lazy, and unmotivated. Think I read more of my books. We went to the gym, and went for a run afterwards. We ended up going down to the Marina for a bit. Our neighbors were going down there to grill - so we got some dinner down there...And broke the news to them. We walked over to Maggie and Mark had a beer and I didn't...and Maggie asked me if I was pregnant. I know many people will think the same thing because it's uncommon for me to be without beer.
Sunday morning, got up - it was a slow moving morning. I felt a little crappy for like a 1/2 hour, and then started to feel better. We went to the gym...did elliptical there because it was too hot outside to go for a run...we cleaned the floors...I ran to Kohl's since I had the $20 Kohl's cash, plus a $10 off coupon, and a 15% off coupon...Got a couple new photo albums, and a new necklace & earrings. We were going to have Suzanne & Mike over for Liters, but when we look at the temperature and saw it was 98 outside, we figured it'd be better to do something inside. Ended up meeting them at the Columbia Firehouse. I did get funny looks from them when I ordered a lemonade, and shortly after that we shared the news with them. We ended up staying there for almost 3 hours. Good catching up with them!
No comments:
Post a Comment