Monday, August 31, 2009

A Do-Nothing Weekend

Had another weekend where we didn't do much at all. Friday I made pizza for dinner. It was rainy out, so I just made it in the oven. It turned out okay this time around. Didn't do anything else that night. Think I was asleep on the couch by 8:30. Lazy night.

Saturday morning got up, Mark went into work. And I stayed home. A lazy morning. I was a little productive. I did get some laundry done, and put away...I got some stuff straightened up and put where it belongs...and I dusted everything downstairs. Mark got home from work, warmed up the leftover pizza for lunch...and he decided he was going to take care of all the outside stuff. After he was done with that we went to the gym, and then went down to the trail and ran afterwards. Can say my running hasn't been the same these days. I don't like to push myself to hard...and every now and then I start to feel a little cramp come on or something, and that makes me slow down. We got home, showered, and went down into Old Town for dinner. We ate at Mai Thai, which was very yummy. And then again it was an early to bed night. I think this time though I was asleep by 9:00 on the couch.

Sunday morning got up, surprisingly not that early. It was 7 something, which is pretty late considering what time I fell asleep. Got ready and went to 9:00 Mass. We went to the gym once I got home. I was pretty hungry by the time we were done so I skipped out on running. It was a relaxing Sunday. We did go to the store together, and cleaned the floors...I made some yummy burgers for dinner (and got attacked by mosquitoes while I was grilling). Made all my usual Sunday phone calls...Changed the sheets on the bed, etc. etc.

No comments: