Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Our Weekend, Again

Had a pretty uneventful weekend. But as I was going through the next couple months and all the traveling we'll be doing - it's nice to have a weekend with nothing.

We ended up going to Facca Luna on Friday night for dinner. I do miss going out to dinner with Mark and being able to order a beer. But I don't really think I've missed beer that much quite yet. I think it was before 9:00 when I called it a night.

Saturday morning we got up, pretty early considering we went to bed so early. Mark went into work...And I putzed around for a bit before getting ready to head to Bowie. Was meeting up with Nicole at David's Bridal to go wedding dress shopping. Made it up there pretty early, so I stopped at Panera and got myself a bagel. She had already tried on a couple of dresses when she was down in FL and GA the past week. So she tried those on again, and then I had her try on a couple other ones. And I think she found one that she liked better than her original favorites. Took pictures of her, and she's sending them to her mom and sister to see what they have to say about them. We walked around for a bit after that, and stopped at Panera for some lunch. Mark was home when I got back home, and we went to the gym. Did Elliptical there since it was raining outside. We stayed in Saturday night - put in a movie, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, which of course I fell asleep.

Sunday morning got up early since I fell asleep so early (you noticing a trend here?!) and ended up going to 7:30 Mass. Got home from that and we made our way to the gym. Felt crappy on the way home - think it was because I was hungry. That's when it seems to him me the worse. Need to stay on top of eating a bunch of little snacks throughout the day. Got myself something to eat, Mark got his haircut and then we did jobs outside. I washed the outside of both cars, and Mark did the inside of both of ours. I did some weeding out front; Mark mowed. I made all my usual Sunday phone calls. Cooked a yummy dinner - grilled some tilapia and asparagus and made some mashed potatoes. Very good!

No comments: