Wednesday, August 24, 2011

12 Week Check-up

Had my doctor's appointment yesterday. I wasn't sure if they were still going to be around, but they said they were the only ones left in the building.

All went well though! I was surprised, my scale actually matched theirs (125lbs). Blood pressure was good, I think it was 100/60 - which she said was okay. Got to hear the heartbeat (even though it took her a minute to find it) it was beating at 165 bpm. I asked her about my due date, and she said the dating ultrasound is a lot more accurate earlier on, so they go by that. So right now my due date is March 3rd. She also said if I don't go into labor on my own, they would want to schedule my C-section on my due date. I'm hoping the baby slows down in growing, and I can push that due date up when I go in for my next sonogram. Or maybe if I talk to a midwife (I saw one of the MD's) they will tell me something different. I'm all worried about this now, and watch I'll end up with a breech baby, or end up delivering on my own a week early...Only time will tell...

No comments: