Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Baby Picture

Had my first ultrasound today!!!! And all was well! They actually pushed my due date up by like 10 days. My new due date is March 3rd - and as of this Sunday I will be 11 weeks along! I can understand a couple days - but that seems like a lot! I guess we can see again at 20 weeks when the other u/s should be - and see how the baby is measuring. Especially since I have very regular cycles, and I can pinpoint the day we conceived. I like that Jim was a week late. And since I had a c-section with him, I am not sure how far past my due date they would let me go before they would schedule a c-section. Ideally, if everything is going smoothly I would like to try to see if I go into labor myself and have a chance at a VBAC. I just don't know at what point would they want to schedule another C-section if I haven't gone into labor. I guess it's all questions I have to ask my doctor.
Everything looked good! I was able to see the hands and feet moving. As well as the heartbeat - which was at 170! Hoping that everything continues to go smoothly for us!

No comments: