Here's my update for 13 weeks. So far so good!!!
How far along: 13 weeks
Size of Baby: Baby VZ is about 3" long - the size of a medium shrimp
13 Weeks: Fingerprints have formed...veins and organs are clearly visible...and the body is starting to catch up with the head. (Info from BabyCenter.com)
Weight Gain: No change from last week.
Belly Pic: This was from last night.
Sleep: No complaints!
Best Moment of the Week: Having the weekend to ourselves!!! It was so nice to have no plans, considering the next month we are traveling practically every weekend!
Movement: I'm convinced I'm feeling little flutters!
Symptoms: I didn't have any moments of nausea this week so I think that stage is over! And I haven't been feeling as exhausted either. Just my growing belly!
Food Craving: I've really been in the mood for ice cream!!!
Exercise: Another good week - lifted 2x's during the week, went on two walks/run. (I'm running a little more each time...) And then we lifted both on Saturday and Sunday!
Diet: I'm eating pretty good! We have no junk in the house - so I have no choice!
Gender: If I had to guess - I'd say boy.
What I miss: Nothing really sticks out this week...
What I am looking: The first Syracuse football game on Thursday!!! And seeing the parents - my parents are coming up to watch Jim on Thursday while we go to the game...and then we are going to Castile Friday & Saturday to visit with Mark's parents.
No comments:
Post a Comment