If you notice last week I posted my 9 week update...and now I'm posing my 11 week update. Wondering where week 10 went? Like I had mentioned in my u/s post the little one is measuring 10 days ahead of what I thought. So for now I will go off of the March 3rd due date, and adjust it again if the doctor has anything different to say...
How Far Along: 11 weeks 2 days
Size of Baby: Baby VZ is about the size of a fig.
11 Weeks: Baby VZ grew 1/2 an inch and is now over 1 1/2 inches long. Hands will soon open and close into fists, and tiny tooth buds are appearing under the gums! (Info from BabyCenter's website).
Weight Gain: +2 pounds from the beginning (just for my record keeping, I started at 122, up to 124 now...)
Belly Pic: Trying to start with my weekly e-mails to my family - so here's the one I got last night. We'll see how well I keep up with that.
Best Moment of the Week: Ashley being in town for the entire week!!!!
Movement: I think I felt a couple of flutters the other day. (Or was that gas?!?!)
Symptoms: Growing pains. I've popped, and definitely have a stomach! I could barely button my jeans this morning (maybe because they were fresh out of the washer...) Think I'll be breaking out the maternity clothes real soon!
Food Cravings: Still no cravings.
Exercise: I am finally getting back into working out. We've started lifting downstairs, and last week I started walking!! I tried running for a bit but that was uncomfortable. I am hoping I can get a little better with that.
Diet: Getting back into drinking my glass of milk every night. Trying to eat more fruits. I feel like I am constantly starving though!!
Gender: Still way to early to tell
What I Miss: Feeling normal everyday...I hate my random bouts of nausea. But from what other people say - I should be pretty lucky that's all I have morning sickness wise.
What I'm Looking Forward to: The beach this weekend!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment