Monday, December 5, 2011

27 Week Update

Happy Monday morning to all!!!

How Far Along:  27 Weeks

Size of Baby:  The head of a cauliflower.

27 Weeks:  Baby VZ weights almost 2 pounds, and 14 1/2 inches long.  He's sleeping and waking at regular intervals...opening and closing his eyes...and perhaps even sucking his finger.  His brain is very active now.  (From Babycenter.com)

Weight Gain:  I was 147 yesterday - so that puts me +25.

Belly Picture:  Jim did give my belly a high five when I was waiting for the self timer to go off.  He has fun taking these pictures with me!
Sleep:  We had another great week of sleep in our house!  No issues as all.  (Just a random cute Jim story.  Last night he woke up in the middle of the night wanting milk.  He was laying there saying milk, milk, milk, milk.  Wonder what he was dreaming about.)

Best Moment of the Week:  Decorating the house for Christmas.  Jim is a fan of all the decorations.  As well as the train that we set up in this playroom.  (It's too big to go underneath the tree...)

Movement:  Still feeling him move around lots and lots!  

Symptoms:  I may have spoken too soon about the heartburn coming back.  I just had it that day or two when we were up in NY for Thanksgiving.  But had a symptom free week!  Hopefully it stays that way.

Food Cravings:  Still nothing really.

Exercise:  We were good this week.  I've stopped doing my sit-ups.  It didn't bother me to do them, but when I would get up from them I would get weird pains, so I figured that was enough.  We lifted both days this weekend - and went for a walk yesterday.  

Diet:  Been keeping up with eating healthy!  Now that I look back on the beginning of my pregnancy, it seemed like all I wanted to eat was junk food - but now I'm on a healthy kick - not craving anything sweet.  

What I miss:  Not really a whole lot.

What I am looking forward to:  Another weekend of having no plans!  And baking Christmas cookies with Nicole this weekend!!

I do need to start thinking about a name for this baby.  It's funny how we really don't put much thought into it until we get closer to the date.  I have a list of some that I like, but want to make sure there aren't anymore names that I want to add to that list.  

No comments: