How Far Along: 28 Weeks
Size of Baby: Baby VZ is the size of a Chinese cabbage.
28 Weeks: Baby VZ weights about 2.25 pounds, and is 14.8 inches long. He can blink his eyes, which now sport lashes. He's also developing billions of neurons in his brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world. (From Babycenter.com)
Weight Gain: Was still at 147 - so no gain from last week. Which is surprising after baking (and of course testing them all out...) Christmas cookies all day on Saturday.
Sleep: Still doing good with this!!
Best Moment of the Week:
Movement: He's moving around all the time!!! My co-worker was joking around with me, saying this is one of the only times he gets away with hitting his mom - and not getting in trouble for it - haha!
Symptoms: Just my growing belly!!! I have noticed that I've been having a couple of Braxton Hicks contractions here and there. I get a weird feeling, and my stomach gets hard...I think with being active and moving around a lot I don't notice them all that much.
Food Cravings: No cravings - but I sure did enjoy all the Christmas cookies Nicole & I baked on Saturday!!!
Exercise: Another good week! With it being chiller out, we haven't been as good with our weekend walks. I need to get my butt back up on the stairmaster during the week.
Diet: Still doing good with this.
Gender: BOY!!!!
What I Miss: Jeans that fit me properly, and don't end up falling down or sagging in the butt...
What I am Looking forward to: Christmas!!! It's so soon. I also have my 28 week check-up on Wednesday. I always look forward to that to get a chance to hear his heart beat and get an update on how he's measuring. I do have my glucose test, so hopefully all goes well with that!
No comments:
Post a Comment