Thursday, December 8, 2011

Successful Week!!!

I've had a very successful weekend/week - being able to cross off a lot of things on my to-do list:

- Christmas cards are ordered.

- Calendars are finished and ordered!  I don't have to worry about expediting the shipping like I did last year!  They will be here on time!  And I was successful at taking advantage of some good specials they were having.  (40% off each calendar + additional 15% off my order + free shipping!)

- I finally finished the book I was reading.  I think it only took me a year to read it.  I did get a ton read when I was at Mark's over Thanksgiving, so that helped out a lot.

- This isn't completely crossed off yet - hopefully tonight - but I got Jim's Christmas stocking just about finished!!  It will be done this weekend before Mark gets the nails in place on the fireplace.

Goals for this weekend:
- Bake Christmas cookies!!!  Nicole's coming over on Saturday to do this together!

- Get my Christmas shopping done.

- Exchange a couple things from Carter's.

- When Christmas cards come in, I need to address and mail them.

No comments: