Sunday, December 4, 2011

Stationery card


Every Month Christmas Card
Turn your favorite pictures into personalized Christmas cards.
View the entire collection of cards.


I finally got finished with our Christmas card for this year.  I was having a real hard time figuring out what one to use.  I didn't have any good (okay, I have a bunch of good pictures), but nothing that screamed Christmast-y, so I went ahead with a little year in review for this years card.  And then on the back I went with the picture of Jim kicking Santa for a little laugh.  Mark wanted to use that picture for the card - but I didn't want just that.

I did get a really good deal on the card - Shutterfly was having a sale...plus I got free shipping.  So even though this card was more expensive, I didn't spend a lot more after all the discounts I received.

Am looking forward to seeing what other Christmas cards we receive this year!!!!


No comments: