How Far Along: 30.5 weeks (now that I'm finally getting around to this...)
Size of Baby: A head of cabbage
30 Weeks: Baby VZ is about 15.7 inches long, weighing almost 3 pounds. His eyesight continues to develop, though it's not very keen. (From Babycenter.com)
Weight Gain: According to the doctor, nothing in the past 2 weeks...But when I weighed myself I gained a pound and a half from last week. +27.5 to date...
Belly Pic: This was from today. I took it during the day, and the lighting isn't great from this spot. And like usual, Jim helped me with my picture...
Sleep: It's wonderful!!! And it's been great the past 2 mornings being able to sleep in! I wake up around 7, and Jim has been getting up around 7:30.
Best Moment of the Week: Christmas!! And being able to spend time with the family!!! I love this time of year! I'll do a separate Christmas post recap. And seeing Allison & Chris get engaged!!!!
Movement: He's all over the place. Sometime the movements he makes is very strange to me. I try to picture what he's doing in there...One will never know...
Symptoms: Still having a bunch of braxton hicks contractions. And have been pretty uncomfortable in my ribs. The midwife yesterday thought it could be because he is breech now...
Food Cravings: I should take this one off. I don't think I'll end up with any cravings this time around.
Exercise: We were out of town all weekend for the holidays, so not that great.
Diet: I was on my Christmas holiday diet!!! And enjoyed every part of it!!!
What I miss: I did miss drinking champagne with everyone to celebrate Chris & Allison's engagement...And I did miss drinking a beer or 2 over the holidays. But nothing that I won't be able to enjoy in a couple of months!!!
What I am looking forward to: This week - and not having to go back to work until after the new year!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment