Monday, December 19, 2011

29 Weeks...

How Far Along:  29 Weeks...

Size of Baby:  He's the size of a butternut squash.

29 Weeks:  Baby boy is about 2.5 pounds, and just over 15" long.  His muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and his head is growing bigger to make room for his developing brain.  (From Babycenter.com)

Weight Gain:  I'm up to 148.5 now; so +26.  My weight gain has definitely slowed down.  I gained about 30 pounds with Jim, so I'm curious to see where I end up with this one seeing as I still have 11 weeks to go.

Belly Pic:  I took one last night, but didn't get a chance to upload it.  We'll see if I get around to it...

Sleep:  Had a great week of sleep!!!  No complaints, and no waking up in the middle of the night!

Best Moment of the Week:  This weekend was pretty good - making Jim's Christmas ornament to give to everyone.  Having no plans - and Jim was in a good mood all weekend, so that made the weekend even that much more enjoyable!

Movement:  Still moving all over the place.  I have noticed he is most active in the evenings.  From dinnertime to the time we go to bed I feel him moving all the time.

Symptoms:  A growing belly...some braxton hicks contractions...nothing too major.

Food Cravings:  I don't think I'll be lucky enough to have cravings with either of my pregnancies.

Exercise:  We did good this week - and I even got my butt on the stairmaster yesterday!  Need to keep up with that!!!

Diet:  No concerns with this.  I do know I am going to enjoy our Christmas Eve dinner, along with all the Christmas cookies and goodies that go along with this weekend!!!!

What I miss:  I do miss having the motivation to work out (cardio working out) more often.  I blame that on the pregnancy plus wanting to hang out with Jim...

What I am looking forward to:  CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

No comments: